Saturday, March 14, 2015

I wish Google Music allowed for customization...



Google Music is great! I love having the world's library of music at my fingertips. But there is two major problems, I want to customize my playlists and there is no way to contact customer service or give feedback.Think about it! In middle school I carried around a 128 CD binder in my backpack. Then I had a few mp3 players. Then a evolution smartphones. Each evolution inched me closer to having easy unlimited access to music. Let's just say I like music and have experienced the evolution music.While I have praise for the myriad of music services (Google Music, Spotify, Xbox Music, etc) providing the unlimited access to music there is on major error in all these services. The ability personalize my music.Since I currently use Google Music, I will use it an example. In Google Music the user can create playlists with unique titles. But titles by themselves provide a poor user experience. They should allow users to upload a photo to each playlist as a visual queue.I am sure others can think of other customization ideas.PS: Google can you please add a customer service/feedback link on all of your products? via /r/href="http://ift.tt/1Bhnuzo">Android Leatest Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment