Thursday, May 7, 2015

Why I'm hesitant to come back despite really liking the game

I don't even know why people stopped playing, I stopped for personal reasons.

I am really hesitant because I don't have faith in ncsoft or carbine. They slashed staff which is never good. They pulled boxed copies off the shelf. They are trying to make a come back but aren't doing anything for advertisement. No TV ads, like ffs even android games get advertised.

The game barely has any servers which is just another cause for concern especially as they are not even announcing active sub numbers.

I don't wanna invest in an mmo for it to collapse after a year and I don't want to play a b grade game which is were this game could go if it ends up f2p.



Submitted May 08, 2015 at 11:29AM by bpdhumanity http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/comments/359kid/why_im_hesitant_to_come_back_despite_really/ Happy Mothers day Quotes, Wishes, Poem and Saying Mothers Day Cards, Sayings , SMS and Messeges When is Mothers Day MOTHER’S DAY HISTORY : CELEBRATIONS AND TRADITIONS Google launches wireless network MVNO LG G3 Stylus with new 5.7 display and lolipop updated Best Android Phone http://goo.gl/YjGc03

No comments:

Post a Comment