Thursday, May 7, 2015

28 [M4F] New York CT / Anywhere - I am the Keymaster, are you the Gatekeeper?

Hello! Stay awhile and listen.

Do you love cats? Have you ever thought that maybe the ASPCA commercial featuring Sarah McLaughlin was an elaborate plot by aliens to harvest our tears? Did you know that Miscavige sounds like Elmer Fudd saying miscarriage? Do you love using CAPSLOCK, and oxford commas?

If you answered yes to all of the above, then you're probably perfect for me.

Does the very thought of vaccinating a child make you so angry that you'd write a blog post about it? Have you ever read Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health by L. Ron Hubbard? Do you suffer from nymphomania? Are you younger than my 20 year old cat?

If you answered yes to any of the above, we likely won't work out.

I'm looking for the Miss Piggy to my Kermit the Frog, the Buttercup to my Westley, the premortem Gwen Stacy to my Peter Parker, the Josephine to my Napoleon, and/or the Miley Cyrus to my wrecking ball.

Location isn't completely relevant, as I'm a believer of the theory of airplanes. I'm also bit of a night owl; my sleeping schedule is not of the norm. Fellow night owls or those in a whacky timezone (or time period) are certainly welcome and encouraged to message me.

Don't be an alien, android, succubus, harpy, or mantidae.

If interested, please inquire within.

Thank you kindly.



Submitted May 08, 2015 at 11:06AM by DarthTomCruise http://www.reddit.com/r/r4r/comments/359iq9/28_m4f_new_york_ct_anywhere_i_am_the_keymaster/ Happy Mothers day Quotes, Wishes, Poem and Saying Mothers Day Cards, Sayings , SMS and Messeges When is Mothers Day MOTHER’S DAY HISTORY : CELEBRATIONS AND TRADITIONS Google launches wireless network MVNO LG G3 Stylus with new 5.7 display and lolipop updated Best Android Phone http://goo.gl/YjGc03

No comments:

Post a Comment