Thursday, May 7, 2015

Trading my Vita 2000 for a 1000, Need Advice

So, a few days I was at basketball practice when one of my team mates asked me if I had a vita charger. I told him that my vita doesn't use the 1000 charger port but instead the more universal "android" port. He was in total awe and I saw this as a opportunity to upgrade to that beautiful OLED screen, so i made a offer to trade my 2000 for his 1000. My real questions are:

Is it worth it?

What are the positives/negatives of both models ?

Do you believe one model is superior to the other?



Submitted May 08, 2015 at 11:36AM by Renniej http://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/359kzx/trading_my_vita_2000_for_a_1000_need_advice/ Happy Mothers day Quotes, Wishes, Poem and Saying Mothers Day Cards, Sayings , SMS and Messeges When is Mothers Day MOTHER’S DAY HISTORY : CELEBRATIONS AND TRADITIONS Google launches wireless network MVNO LG G3 Stylus with new 5.7 display and lolipop updated Best Android Phone http://goo.gl/YjGc03

No comments:

Post a Comment