Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sync iTunes playlists to Google Play Music?

The Music Manager program seems to be completely useless for me! Unless I'm using it wrong, it only lets me upload a playlist if it has new songs in it. If I've just changed a playlist in some way (e.g. adding or removing songs that are already uploaded to GPM) the Music Manager refuses to 'sync' it and update their copy of the playlist, no matter how many times I click the Upload/OK/Apply buttons. I haven't found anyone else with the same problem but SURELY other people are interested in this functionality too? Any suggestions of other apps that allow you to SYNC (not just upload once) iTunes playlists to Android would be greatly appreciated too! I'd welcome anything that lets me ditch the Music Manager program forever. (I have tried DoubleTwist but it hasn't been able to load my iTunes library for some reason, maybe if I solve that, I may find it's what I've been looking for)



Submitted May 08, 2015 at 03:09AM by danhamm http://www.reddit.com/r/AndroidQuestions/comments/3584by/sync_itunes_playlists_to_google_play_music/ Happy Mothers day Quotes, Wishes, Poem and Saying Mothers Day Cards, Sayings , SMS and Messeges When is Mothers Day MOTHER’S DAY HISTORY : CELEBRATIONS AND TRADITIONS Google launches wireless network MVNO LG G3 Stylus with new 5.7 display and lolipop updated Best Android Phone http://goo.gl/YjGc03

No comments:

Post a Comment