Thursday, April 30, 2015

Advice needed! Saving tactics in rpg games?

So I just started playing the all praised Morrowind two days ago. Wanted to see what the fus is all about(pun intended) and I was pleasantly surprised. The world is beautiful yet unforgiving, bunch of exploration and random stories all around, just love the freedom. Everything about this game is awesome. But last night my old nemesis came around and kicked me in the butt...

I was on my first quest in Balmora. Had to go do some favor for a dude so another dude could get some info from him. So I equipped myself for few days of travel and started. Just outside of Balmora I get to this bridge, defeat this necromancer guarding the bridge and on the other side that flying thing attacked me so I killed it only to see it fall just on the side of the bridge. Being the greedy dude that I am I wanted to loot the corpse. It didn't look so far away, and it didn't seem so steep. Well, it was. I ended under the bridge going in both directions for miles trying to get back up. After few hours of roaming in this canyon I used all of my supplies and decided it is time for divine intervention of loading my last save only to end somehow overwriting my best one and ended in Balmora again...

I was always bad at saving my progress in games like this. This is the reason I had to go through 10000 stairs of Skyrim three times and see that op yeti three freaking times. This is also the reason I quit Baldurs gate years ago because I lost bunch of finished quests in a similar way. Somehow I have this gift to save at the wrong moment or rewrite my best save by accident.

So I was wondering.. Does anybody here have any saving tactics I am missing? Is there a way to make this easier? Can there be cure for me?



Submitted April 30, 2015 at 06:25PM by thefreedude http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/34ebpk/advice_needed_saving_tactics_in_rpg_games/ Really Nice post . I am very enjoying to read it and save your blog name want to read you all new posts . Thanks for sharing . Happy Mothers day Quotes, Wishes, Poem and Saying Mothers Day Cards, Sayings , SMS and Messeges Self-Driving Cars When is Mothers Day MOTHER’S DAY HISTORY : CELEBRATIONS AND TRADITIONS Google launches wireless network MVNO LG G3 Stylus with new 5.7 display and lolipop updated

No comments:

Post a Comment