Thursday, April 30, 2015

(not a stupid question) I need some advice/help/guidance

hi /r/gaming,

I want to be able to play Subnautica from steam on my xbox as my computer is utter shite. The GPU is crap and I'm not about to upgrade it. I'm 90% sure this is somehow possible but I don't know where to start. I have the game downloaded and in a file if that helps at all. Not asking for favours, just advice/guidance

thanks guys



Submitted April 30, 2015 at 06:46PM by bitchdontkillmy_vibe http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/34ee89/not_a_stupid_question_i_need_some/ Really Nice post . I am very enjoying to read it and save your blog name want to read you all new posts . Thanks for sharing . Happy Mothers day Quotes, Wishes, Poem and Saying Mothers Day Cards, Sayings , SMS and Messeges Self-Driving Cars When is Mothers Day MOTHER’S DAY HISTORY : CELEBRATIONS AND TRADITIONS Google launches wireless network MVNO LG G3 Stylus with new 5.7 display and lolipop updated

No comments:

Post a Comment