Thursday, April 30, 2015

Withcer 3 Collector's Edition

I had the collector's edition pre-ordered for PS4 for over 5 months at gamestop but recently had to move to a different state. I went into the store to have my orders moved to a new store near my new home and they told me they had to downgrade to the standard edition to do that (which makes no sense to me, since the games haven't shipped yet). Does anyone know if any stores (Gamestop, Bestbuy, Walmart, etc...) have any CEs in stock or if they will be getting more?



Submitted April 30, 2015 at 07:15PM by Saiaxs http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/34ehw4/withcer_3_collectors_edition/ Really Nice post . I am very enjoying to read it and save your blog name want to read you all new posts . Thanks for sharing . Happy Mothers day Quotes, Wishes, Poem and Saying Mothers Day Cards, Sayings , SMS and Messeges Self-Driving Cars When is Mothers Day MOTHER’S DAY HISTORY : CELEBRATIONS AND TRADITIONS Google launches wireless network MVNO LG G3 Stylus with new 5.7 display and lolipop updated

No comments:

Post a Comment