Thursday, April 30, 2015

For people in their late twenties and older: Now that you have a job (ie. money to spare after paying bills), do you notice yourself spending less money or more money on video games for yourself?

Keep in mind that this hobby would be pretty darn difficult to continue if I had a baby and wife to support (live on my own).


In February of last year, for no good reason, I began wondering what it'd be like to play video games that I was unable to play as a kid (because parents spent money for things like, you know, mortgage and car payments). Since then, I've been visiting retro game businesses and private sellers around the area to pick up highly-regarded games and their systems from older generations when I was younger. I've picked up used N64, Gamecube and GBA consoles along with a new PS4 and 3ds over the past fifteen months (they join my old childhood PS2 and purchased-during-university PSP by the tv), and I look at various reviews (thanks Classic Game Room!) to decide which games to pick up. I'd love to add an SNES and Genesis later this year.

__

I've been having a blast, and when my baby brother visits he loves browsing the titles I've accumulated (Marvel vs Capcom 2 on PS2, Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes on Gamecube, Banjo Tooie on N64, etc) --> Oddly enough, this ninth-grade kid seems to have grown out of video games (rep and JV soccer training almost everyday now) while his almost-freakin-age-30 brother has caught his second wind -_-



Submitted April 30, 2015 at 07:08PM by boy-1der http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/34eh2h/for_people_in_their_late_twenties_and_older_now/ Really Nice post . I am very enjoying to read it and save your blog name want to read you all new posts . Thanks for sharing . Happy Mothers day Quotes, Wishes, Poem and Saying Mothers Day Cards, Sayings , SMS and Messeges Self-Driving Cars When is Mothers Day MOTHER’S DAY HISTORY : CELEBRATIONS AND TRADITIONS Google launches wireless network MVNO LG G3 Stylus with new 5.7 display and lolipop updated

No comments:

Post a Comment